10 Makeup Mistakes That Make You Look Older Than Your Age
Pooja Reddy /learnUnbound:
Aging is natural process. However, we all want to look younger to our age or at least as old as we are. At time making wrong make-up choices also makes us look older than we actually are. With a few simple tweaks to your make-up routine, you'll feel and look as fresh as you did when you were in college . Here are some of the make-up mistakes many of us make:
1.Wearing the wrong powder.
2. Passing up primer.
3. Choosing a lipstick that is too dark.As you age, you lose definition in your lips, so to appear more youthful, you'll want to wear a lipstick that adds fullness. A dark color does just the opposite, making your lips look smaller, less plump, and less highlighted. Instead, choose something in a mauve or pink tone. Adding a layer of gloss is helpful as well. Many women feel like they are too old to wear lip gloss, but a shiny finish will actually add a youthful plumpness.If you decide to go dark and are concerned about looking older, stay away from something with a heavier texture or matte finish because it will stay flat on your lips. Opt for a sheer and hydrating formula or a lip stain.
4. Dyeing hair all one color.
5. Not using conditioner.
6. Wearing too much black eyeliner.
7. Not adding color and defining your brows
8. Wearing glittery eye shadow.
9. Wearing mascara on your lower lashes.
10. Skipping out on lip liner.