Burn Fat with these Cardio Work-outs
Leta Shy/Popsugar: 19-06-2015
30- to 60-Minute Workouts:
- Do this elliptical interval workout when you only have 35 minutes to spare. It's the best way to get the most out of a short amount of time.
- If you're new to the elliptical machine — or working out in general — try this beginning elliptical workout. It uses all the different features of the machine, which gives you an idea of what it can do.
- Target glutes and hamstrings by playing with the incline on the elliptical. This elliptical booty workout will help you tone your backside while also giving you a good cardio workout.
- To work your core while on the elliptical, just let go. Not using the handles in this elliptical core workout helps engage all the muscles of your core as you work harder to stay balanced on the machine.
- For times when you can't find an empty treadmill at the gym, try this elliptical treadmill workout. The workout comes close to mimicking what running on a treadmill feels like and may even help even out your stride.
Staionary bar Work-outs
Rowing Machine Workout
For more on this click the link below: