Recipe: Mango Plum Popsicle
These Mango Plum Popsicles is so easy and fast to make! It is only 3 ingredients, no artificial sugar added and dairy-free. Enjoy!!
Author: Primavera Kitchen
- ½ cup mango cut in small cubes
- 2 big mangos (peeled and cut in slices)
- 1 cup mango juice
- 3 plums (peeled and cut in slices)
- Add the mango juice and the mangos to a blender or food processor.
- Puree until completely smooth. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Wash and clean the blender or food processor and add the plums. Puree them until smooth. If you need, add a little bit of water to help puree them.
- Fill popsicle molds with mango cut in small cubes (it is about 1 tbsp in each mold)
- Pour the mango mixture into the molds and leave 1”inch from the top for the plum mixture. Then, add the plum mixture.
- Place the molds in the freezer for about 4 hours. To remove the popsicles run the mold under warm water for 10 seconds and then pull the popsicles out of the molds.