K.S Rao IAS Study Circle is steadfastly committed to quality guidance and holistic training to the IAS, IPS, Group-I, Group-II, CSAT, Banking and other tutorials for all competitive aspirants. High quality class notes, periodical (weekly) examinations and in-depth review of the answers help the aspirants to develop their knowledge, writing skills, presentation skills and refine the approach for answering the questions.
Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examination include the following subjects:
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- General Studies
The mandate of the Union Public Service Commission, under Article 320 and 321 of the Constitution of India includes:
- Recruitment by conduct of competitive examinations;
- Recruitment by Selection through Interviews;
- Advising on the suitability of officers for appointment on promotion as well as transfer-on-deputation;
- Advising the Government on all matters relating to methods of Recruitment to various services and posts; framing and amendment of recruitment Rules;
- Disciplinary cases relating to different civil services;
- Miscellaneous matters relating to grant of extra-ordinary pensions, reimbursement of legal expenses, etc.
- Advising the Government on any matter referred to the Commission by the President of India.
- On the request of the Governor of State, to serve all or any of the needs of a State relating to recruitment, with the approval of the president.
Some of the salient course contents we make our students to go through are:
- One- hour newspaper discussion daily
- Workshops and seminars on key topics by senior Administrators Bureaucrats, Educationalists, Intellectuals and Experts
- Teaching with the help of Audio/Video aids
- Regular Group Discussions
- Regular tests for Pre-cum-Mains
- Quality study material for students
- Mock Interviews for selected candidates
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Online Tests
- Video Classes
- Study Content
- Class Hand Outs
- Faculty with Masters Degree & Above(%) 100%
- Faculty with Bachelor's Degree & Above(%) 100%
- Highest rank obtained by a student 20